Thursday, April 2, 2015

Darth Vader and Friends!

Darth Vader and Friends will be out later this month, and if you pre-order now from Chronicle Books, you can get this free tote bag. I'll also be making some appearances starting this month. First up, I'll be at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, with a panel on the University stage at 12:30pm on Friday (4/17) followed by a signing at Mysterious Galaxy (Booth #960) from 2-2:45pm. Then back in Chicago the following Friday (4/24), I'll be at C2E2, signing at Autographing Table #17 from 12-1pm. I'll also have a few of my Process Packs available for sale at C2E2, at the Scott Eder Gallery (booth 1760), which will also have other art of mine available for sale. The following night you can head to the CAKE BAKE fundraiser and bid on some of my hand-drawn trading cards. Finally, today is CCS shout out day - so go learn more about The Center For Cartoon Studies, where I'll be giving the commencement address in May.

UPDATE! Now with corrected times!
Saturday (4/18) at Celebration at 11am(PST), I'll be doing a short drawing demo at the starwars.com Cantina booth, which will also stream live on their site. And from 2-2:45pm, I'll be signing again at the Mysterious Galaxy booth.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, will you be at C2E2 on Saturday? Thank Love your work! Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff, Will you be signing at Star Wars Celebration on any other day/time? Please let us know. Thanks, RR

    ReplyDelete