Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Coloring Wars!

If you're like me, you've enjoyed making hundreds of Star Wars drawings and coloring them in over the years. But what if you don't like drawing Star Wars, and you just want to do the coloring? You'll finally be able to with the Darth Vader and Family Coloring book, coming out March 28! Available from places like Amazon.comBarnes & Noble, and your local independent bookstore for $14.95. There are pages from the Vader and Son series of books to color along with brand new images. And no, this is not one of those "adult" coloring books, but it's not a kids coloring book either, so everyone in the family can enjoy! Except maybe your pet Loth-Cats. 





4 comments:

  1. That looks so awesome. Added it to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students in Vermont love your books. I thought you might like to see a book trailer they made for the first Jedi Academy. Thank you for making reading so appealing for them! - Beth Wright Redford, Librarian, Richmond Elementary School https://youtu.be/PY5JkQAmWyQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered :) I hope to get my limited edition pouch too!

    http://darthvader.chroniclebooks.com/

    ReplyDelete